Diary // Me // About // Exits

14.3.10

Kenzo Fall 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Paris Fashion Week. Pictures from Vogue via The Fashion Spot Forums.

I had been expecting during the whole week a collection that made me say "eureka!, this is exactly how I'd love to look this fall" and it finally came (it's like Antonio Marras read my mind, hidden desires included). Now I think it's pretty clear, my favourite collection for fall is Kenzo's. Absolutely love the mix of prints and the bohemian vibes going on.

Había estado esperano durante toda la semana una colección que me hiciera decir "¡Eureka! ¡así es exactamente como me gustaría lucir este invierno!" y finalmente la he encontrado (es como si Antonio Marras me hubiera leído la mente, incluídos deseos ocultos). Creo que ahora ya quedó bastante claro, mi colección favorita para invierno es la de Kenzo. Me encantó la mezcla de telas de estampado y la onda bohemia que proyecta.

No hay comentarios.: