Diary // Me // About // Exits

1.4.10

Basics don't need to be actually 'basic'.

We speak about "The Basic wardrobe" all the time, about those pieces that shouldn't be missing in our closet, those we'd keep, if possible, forever. The thing is, sometimes we think "basic" literally refers to basic. Let me explain myself: That gray T-shirt or white shirt you've been desperately looking for doesn't need to be boring. I found a store I feel pretty much understood that concept, it's calles James Perse and I took some of its designs to show the idea I've just mentioned in images. They all could be considered as "basics", but with an interesting twist (be aware of the details). What do you think of what I've just said? Do you agree? Anyway, enjoy!

Hablamos del armario básico todo el tiempo, de las prendas que no deberían faltar y que podrás conservar, de tratarlas con cuidado, toda una vida. Sin embargo, no nos confundamos, prenda básica no significa que ésta tenga que ser literalmente 'básica'. El polo color gris o la blusa blanca que tanto te hace falta y buscas desesperadamente pueden ser sencillos y combinables y todo sin ser aburridos. Encontré una tienda que percibo que sigue este concepto, se llama James Perse y tomé algunos de sus modelos prestados para poder traducir todo esto que acabo de decir en imágenes. Cada prenda cumple con la función de un "básico", pero cada una tiene también un giro interesante (¡alerta a los detalles!)... y ustedes, ¿están de acuerdo conmigo? De cuaquier forma: distruten!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I found one t-shirt like that at a men's stores for nothing, I wear it litterally all the time (I even wear it right now ;D)
Love the shirt tho...