Diary // Me // About // Exits

20.1.09

I have a question for you.

Yesterday in the morning I joined my mom and sister for doing some shopping. My mom needed a pair of casual black sandals (with little heel) and my sister was looking for crazy coloured ballerinas. While they kept trying on loads of shoes, I took a couple pictures of my pants tucked in the gladiators I bought a month ago (I couldn't find a pair before that!). Can you believe that after nearly two years of being the bomb in North america/Europe they've just reached popularity here? Well, happens that we're in summer at the moment and I was wondering... have you had enough of gladiators or are you planning to wear them for spring? (for people who live in countries whose weather is cold now of course). In the afternoon, I met some people from uni near the seafront (Malecón, for those who understand spanish) and together went for some arabic food (last picture is of my Baba ghanoush plate).

16 comentarios:

Irene dijo...

Those gladiator shoes is very nice! I want a pair too :)

Mona Herbe dijo...

bueno, parece ser que a las gladiadoras las destronaran las sandalias tipo jaula, según rezan las tendencias para el próximo verano. En todo caso, me gustan para la primavera con un buen boyfriend pants, un buen t-shirt oversize y un blazer.

Y aunque las tendencias vienen y van es bueno ponerse lo que a uno le gusta.

Yo llevó ya casi dos veranos usando gladiadoras y aún así si encuentro unas diferentes las sigo comprando. Me parecen muy rockeras.

Mona Herbe dijo...

Llegaste a leer todo el capítulo de "Milán me Mata"?
El link esta en el post. Dale click a "All about Fashion" y tendrás acceso al cómic completo. Esta muy bueno.

Eva. dijo...

i think i'll be buying a new pair!

ennui dijo...

ya cutcutecute gladiator sandals! i adoreeeeeee them! i only have one pair....duh need more ;-p

Rebeca Muinelo dijo...

que ganas de ponerme esclavas ya..viendo esa foto me han entrado mas ganas aun!

Anónimo dijo...

I like gladiator but just very, very, very ' dirty ', decadent... for a more ' authentic ' feeling !

I hate the plastic brown ones !

These are cool anyway !

Anónimo dijo...

I am so wearing my gladiator shoes this summer :> and I am dreaming of ones with high high heels :>

Sil dijo...

Eso pasa por vivir en latinoamerica... hasta hace poco encontré unas por acá aunque aun no estoy segura de comprarlas... saludos!

Molly dijo...

nope, i still love them!
infact, these are the height of my s/s shopping list...

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=138961&parent_category_rn=42358&productId=1009304&langId=-1

mxx

dijo...

A mi las gladiator me encantan. Altas, bajas, con tacon, sin... la verdad es que además suelen ser muy cómodas, así que seguramente apostaré por ellas (pero en diferente forma) esta temporada también. Que las disfrutes!

Petra dijo...

Cute shoes and delicious-looking food! Do I spy hummus?

Yum! Looks like a day full of fun xx

Kati dijo...

I had them last year, but I'm going to wear them in this summer, too!

Annabel Wendt (LoveMore) dijo...

no gladiators are VERY COOL! and yes so summery! they are hot.
xxxx LM

La piñata dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
La piñata dijo...

¡Por fin alguien de Lima!

Genial tu blog, reconocí Platanitos al instante, no sabía que tenían gladitators por allí, iré al instante.

Me pasó lo mismo...hace dos años, en el 2006 me compré gladiators de Kenneth Cole en EEUU...y todo el mundo los miraba con cara de AWE total...ahora son omnipresentes.