Diary // Me // About // Exits

25.6.09

Chompa.

I like this sweater, it's almost like wearing a comfy blanket on. Long enough to wear it as a dress if I fancy to, warm enough for those not-so-warm autumn days. The top knot has been my favourite way of styling my hair since I got the copenhage streetstyle feber a year ago, I should probably try something new, but I can't think of any quicker way to do my hair right now.

Sweater (a.k.a. "Chompa") bought in Cuzco, Deichmann heels, vertical stripped tights from Primark.

7 comentarios:

Rita dijo...

Yo tengo un suéter parecido quelequité a mi padrastro el invierno pasado. También me gusta arreglarme el cabello así, lo llevo haciendo desde que me vine a Estados Unidos, no sé por qué

Kati dijo...

It looks so comfy!

Unknown dijo...

AMÉ la chompa. Me has hecho acordar que quiero comprar una parecida en una feria cerca de acá :)

Indy Jimenez dijo...

omg i love that outfit! looks so cute and cozy!

Monica dijo...

I like your sweater. I looks so comfy and great with tights.

Anónimo dijo...

Oh, it's magnificent !
It kinda reminds me of the ' Chompa '... even a political myth ;D

Anónimo dijo...

love it!
care for a link exchange?