Diary // Me // About // Exits

9.7.09

Some pictures by Sam Hessamian.

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

I like Black and white pictures, specially close-ups. They have something special, they let my imagination fly. It probably has to do with me and my fascination for everything that looks older than a century. Sam Hessamian's work is great: he does a lot of b&w shooting and he seems to love high contrast photos as much as I do. That's not very common in the fashion industry, as most fashion photographers prefer color pictures because they want us to focus in the model's attire, while the whole "evoking feelings" thing is left aside. Of course, that doesn't happen with Hessamian's work, in which elegance and emotions blend perfectly.

Pictures from: x & x

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Another great post. I love the photographic work you blog about.
Black and white is so timeless.

Do you have a flickr account by chance?

rossovelvet dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Anónimo dijo...

MORE than gorgeous, it's impressing, especially the second !!

Cherish dijo...

I must admit, I'd never heard about Sam Hessamian until I read your post. I'll definitely be on the lookout for more of his work though. The pictures you posted are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing.

MDSTYLING dijo...

The woman on the first two pictures looks a lot like Megan Fox, or is it Megan Fox? I love them, gorgeous pictures!

Hyunho Kim dijo...

love this series