Diary // Me // About // Exits

30.1.11

All I need this summer.

Todo lo que realmente necesito este verano está aquí. Es como un equipo básico para disfrutar la temporada que incluye: The Vert de Roger & Gallet (aroma perfecto para el verano), unos lentes similares los que diseñó Chloe Sevigny para Opening Ceremony, el álbum A good kind of nervous (1997) de The Lucksmiths, una manta (las Pendleton Blankets están lindas) para ponerla en el césped cuando me quiera sentar en él, un vestido corto de manga cero como ese a cuadros de Aubin & Wills, una libretita para apuntar mis aventurillas que luzca discreta y delicada como luce aquella azul de Postalco (hecha en Japón, la pueden ver aquí), un sombrero negro con vuelo y, si no es mucho pedir, una bandana para llevar en el cabello (junto con una lección corta de como hacer el nudo y como fijar la banda a la nuca).

My list for summer is simple, quite like a basic equipment that includes: The Vert by Roger & Gallet, funky glasses (those Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony are perfect), good music (specially the album A good kind of nervous -'97- by The Lucksmiths), a Pendleton Blanket so I can sit comfy on the grass, a pretty mini dress, a small and discrete notebook for writing my adventures, a 70s like floppy hat (the one feautres above is from ASOS) and if it's not a biggie, a cool bandana (and a couple lessons on how to knot it so it doesn't fall).

1 comentario:

DollHouse dijo...

My daughter and I ordered a dress from Doll House which was to be custom made. I placed the order on a Monday and was surprised to get a phone call the following Monday to say the dress had arrived it only took eight 8 days. I took the dress home and when I put the dress on my daughter, I realized that had just altered the dress (in store) and found pins still in the side seams. I was so disgusted with their lie when confronted they would not talk to me or acknowledge what they had done. To all you mum’s out there DON’T BUY FROM DOLL HOUSE.