Diary // Me // About // Exits

19.12.09

Tagged.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was tagged by Ale, Otra vez compré and Malú and to list 7 interesting things about me, but I could only think of six. "Interesting" sounds like a pretentious word, doesn't it? Don't worry, they don't have to be considered categorically interesting. Anyway, here I go:

  • I've been saving money for months to buy a semi-professional camera. Perhaps I'll have it by the end of this year (Hopefully!).
  • My favourite musician right now is Francois Peglau (check out his myspace)
  • I hardly use msn, but I do use Facebook.
  • I've attended two big concerts this year: Iron Maiden & The killers.
  • I love accents and linguistic variety.
  • I like feeling productive and making time for everything.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Loved your tag !! And I looooooved your writing, it's so cute !

Aisha dijo...

rossovelvet: aw, you're a sweetheart.