Diary // Me // About // Exits

6.8.09

Peekaboo.

Black leggings (unknown brand), long top designed/made by me & rose bracelet from Primark.

I don't want to do one of those "I'm lacking of idea posts", because I do have some ideas for the next posts I'm working at right now. In the meanwhile you can read (in case you're as snoopy as I am when it comes to discovering other people's interests and passions) a little survey (found here) I completed.

01. Mood: Relaxed
02. Best thing about this weekend: I'm going to the theatre tonight. The play I'll be seeing is called Noises Off (by Michael Frayn). England's Daily Telegraph called it "the funniest comedy ever written", which is a good thing. Although, good critics do increase my interest/enthusiam in some opportunities, they don't usually influence me much in overall terms, I prefer drawing my own conclusions after having watched the whole thing.
03. What I'm reading: Kundera's The Unbearable Lightness of Being. So far, it's sublime.
04. What I'm watching: I think I haven't watched TV at all over the last four weeks. Unbelievable, I know.
05. Makeup lust: A good orange blush.
06. Listening to: Frank Zappa's Apostrophe album.
07. Favourite recent purchase: I'd like to mention two. First, there is this amazing crazy-coloured (very 80s) oversized cardigan I found in a small thrift store downtown last weekend. Second, José Watanabe's collection of poems Cosas del cuerpo I bought in a book fair we had this week in Lima (It is the first poetry book not given to me, but bought myself. The fact I bought a poetry book says a lot because I've said several times that I prefer narrative rather than poetry).
08. What I'm looking forward to this week: Watching a couple of movies, maybe going out for coffee or a drink and having a good* conversations.
09. I want: I am really craving for a kuchen.
10. Aim for tomorrow: I have no idea, I'll probably think about that at night, before getting some sleep.

(*) Good means a balance between reflection and silly humor)

4 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

"La insoportable levedad del ser" es más que genial, a mí me encantó cuando la leí este verano :) Mi quote favorita es "Love is a desire for that lost have of ourselves."

Monica dijo...

Nice survey. I love your answers.

Mon L. dijo...

Me encanta tu blog :)
Yo estoy legendo La vida esta en otra parte, tambien de Kundera, muy buen libro tambien.

Haber si te pasas por mi blog

http://breakfastwithstyle.blogspot.com/

Anónimo dijo...

Zappa !!!
Amazing tag, really.